Like anything with Remedy, there a bunch of ways to approach it.  From
email integrations (clunky) to Web Services.  First question, Are the 2
systems on the same network?  If not, will the 2 networks be able to talk?

What version of Remedy?  What is the other system?

Warren

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Christine Milton Hall <
christine_milton_h...@pepperidgefarm.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Hi everyone – It is has been a while…
>

> Looking for some feedback on integrating external ticketing systems with
> our Remedy Environment. (currently 7.5.1, windows platform)
>

> 1.       What is the most common and best practice method?  Right now the
> most requests seem to be requesting the utilization of email notifications
> with other external systems.
>
> 2.       How difficult is it integrate with another non-Remedy
> environment?
>
> 3.       What would be the worst case and best case in work
> effort/duration?
>
> 4.       Is there any pitfalls that I should be aware of if we move
> towards this type of solution?
>

> Any guidance or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
>

> Thanks!

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
> information and is intended solely for use by the individual to whom it is
> addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender,
> do not disclose its contents to others and delete it from your system.

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367