From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mike Tomasiewicz (ConAgra Foods)
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Remedy OnDemand

**
Brandi,

We have been on Remedy OnDemand since October 1 and we're having a very
positive experience.  There were bumps in the road and still a few open issues
we are tracking down, but so far so good.  The best compliment I got when we
cut over was no comments at all.  The transition from 7.6.00 to 7.6.04 was
smooth and met our expectations.  We were able to put in our essential
customizations (and a few frivolous ones) without any hassle.

Performance is every bit as good as when we had our on-prem server groups and
our integrations continue to function as expected.

I'll never go back to hosting it if I can avoid it.

Call BMC CustomerConnect and tell 'em I sent ya.  I'd be happy to go into more
detail using that avenue.