From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Dev Studio Error getting list of Active Link objects

**

AR Server is fine.  I don't think a sandbox takes much more resources than
it did in 6.x without ITSM.  DS can definitely take more memory than the
Admin Tool did but without ITSM you don't need to allocate nearly as much
memory because the object count is much lower.

I have a VM that is 4 or 5gb of ram with with ARS 7.6.04, MSSQL, Tomcat and
Mid Tier.  It is fine for completely custom development.  It would run ITSM
but with response time issues.

Jason