Sure, you can!  You can also tug on Superman's cape and pee into the wind.
All are very bad ideas, however.

You CAN change the verbiage in the values without much issue, but the
values themselves are set up with linear, not custom DB IDs.

I suppose if you wanted to live on the edge, you change the values, and
then use one of the utilities to then change all of your entries to fit the
new values, but why buy trouble?

Rick