Even AssetID has vanished from BMC_CORE_BMC_BASEELEMENT in 8.x.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Thad Esser
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: cmdb asset status change computer systems

**

I was just reading some of the online documentation for CMDB 8.x yesterday,
and there have been some structural changes to the CMDB, where they have
moved many of the asset attributes from being tracked on the CMDB forms over
to being tracked in an "AST:Attributes" form.  One of those attributes was
the AssetLifeCycleStatus.  I'm not sure it makes it any better of an idea to
change those values, but it might make it less painful.

-Thad