**
I see :)
So in your case those libs were already there (the ones from the kb).

Thanks a lot :)

On 26 Mar, 2013,at 05:50 PM, "MIZELL, MICHELE" <mm3...@att.com> wrote:

No I didn’t have to import any libs as they were already in place.  If you are registering the certificate for the 1st time then you will need to copy the libs to the arsystem/bin directory.  Yes LDAP is working fine.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@arslist.org] On Behalf Of laurent matheo
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 5:54 PM
To: arslist@arslist.org
Subject: Re: Installing SSL Certificate on AR Server running on UNIX

**

Cool :)

Did you have to copy some libs In /arsystem/bin/ ?

Is ldaps working fine?

Mobilis in Mobile.

Le 19 mars 2013 à 22:33, "MIZELL, MICHELE" <mm3...@att.com> a écrit :

**

Thank you so much.  This solution worked.  I just had to find the certutil on my server.

I am on unix and it was located in /usr/sfw/bin directory.  But the key was to find the utility and then I followed the steps in the KB article KA312819