Hi All,

Are there any fields in the Incident that are there but not being used? There
are 32 'z1D Char##' fields. I have seen some workflow where some are used but
if it was known for certain that some are not used anywhere then I could just
use one for some workflow/notifications that I need to do. I really would
prefer not to create new fields if I can just use an existing temp fields.

ITSM 7.6.04

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite - A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com<mailto:mbritt...@navisite.com>
Office: 315-453-2912 x5335
Mobile: 315-882.5360
[cid:image001.gif@01CE2C6C.C1ACCAE0]

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution
or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.