I'm a little confused as well.

I went to register and I had an existing account so I reset my password.

Once logged in, I am taken to the WWRug:Home form attendee view.

I can't really do anything but look at the contents of the table field
listing the existing topics.  I don't see how to download a template or
submit a topic.  Even opening an existing topic results in a permissions
error.

I'm unsure if there's a problem with my account or my ability to read
instructions :)

I'd appreciate any help or direction.

Thanks,
Steve