Not a bugger at all.  I hijacked your account and figured it out.  It was
role issue; my bad.  Looks like you were an attendee last year and now
registering to be a presenter.  I didn't account for that when I restored
the last year's registration info into the system for this year.

You are all set now.

@Everybody, I'll work on ironing this use case out.  If you end up with the
same issue just shoot me an email and I'll update your role in the meantime
(jason.mil...@gmail.com).  This will only affect past attendees that are
submitting Topics for WWRUG13.

Jason