I agree while I am dealing with all of this cache corruption, but BMC Support
argued with me on this.

Greg

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy 7.6.04 -Corrupt Cache / Corrupt Fields

**

That should be the setting on a production server anyway.  Unless code is
changing, why have the client check to see if it did?

Rick
On Apr 2, 2013 1:55 PM, "Greg Donalson"
<cdonal...@slb.com<mailto:cdonal...@slb.com>> wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I have received a hotfix from BMC that is supposed to fix the cache corruption.
 I plan to apply this next week to see if it helps.  But the way that I am
getting by without having to flush the cache as much is to turn off the Perform
Check of the Definition Change Check Interval within the MidTier settings on
the Cache Settings page.  This has made a world of difference for me and have
not had any corruption since.  The only time you would need to worry about this
is if you are making changes in production and in that case you would just need
to flush the cache for everyone to see the changes, unless of course they are
just filter/escalation changes and then you do not need to flush the cache.

Greg