From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Packing Lists

**

Joe,

hit f5 button and try it, it would refresh without opening. This has worked
for me

- Karthik

On 5 April 2013 05:12, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

I tend to avoid using those too and prefer Working Lists and then export
every object in that list manually.

The only problem working with Working Lists is that when you create new
objects, they do not get auto refreshed in that list until you reopen that
list.

Renamed objects do not appear to be renamed either and sometimes at random
it does refresh the list to reflect the new name. I have not seen a trend as
to when that happens and when it doesn't

I wish at some point they fixed that although it does appear like its been
done that way by design - to perhaps not perform a search on every new save.

Joe