Check the CLASSPATH

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Govind M
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 8755 error message for ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE

**
Hi All,

Request your expertise advice for the below error.

ARERR 8755 error message for ARSYS.ARF.WEBSERVICE

What happened is, upgrading patch 9 in ARS 7.1 in unix environment had failed
to set the environment path of <Application installtion dir>/bin in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and java path which we provided during installation. When we
restart the ARSystem, it failed to load Java and webservice plugins and gives
HPI library error. We have a case  opened with BMC. As per their suggestion,
after exporting <Application installtion dir>/bin in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, tried
separately initiating  Arplugin process, once arsystem is up which loaded Web
service and other plugins properly. For this activity, we have commented the
arplugin line item in armonitor.conf.

But can't able to figure out, why we  are getting these ARERROR 8755 and HPI
library error only when we start the ars with uncommenting arplugin line item
in armontior.conf.  What is the cause for these errors which is not appearing
on separate initialization of arplugin..?

Thanks,
Govind

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com>

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is
intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email
and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any
attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi
Telecommunications Company (STC).