From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthick S
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AD Integration

**
Hi All,

I have configured AREA LDAP and i have verified the LDAP connection through
ldap.exe, the connection was established.

After configured the AREA form, I have updated the EA tab in Server
information, still i am unable to achieve AD integration. Please help me on
this.

--

Thanks and Regards,
Karthick S