Hi Rick ,Saji,

If I start learning system center orchestrater, then how should I start and
from where should I learn about it as I have no prior knowledge on
orchestrator or on System center. Do you have any kind of documentation
which would help me understand this type of integration. Even I read
soemwhere that Using orchestrator would be best option for these type of
integrations.

Rick,
Have you done it without using orchestrator?