I have documentation from Kelverion I can forward to you.  Systems Center
Orhestrator was formerly called Opalis.  If your running Microsoft you
should already own it.  Theres quite a few documantation on Orhestrator on
the Microsoft website.

Just send me your contact info to 'sphili...@hotmail.com'