But How would I get the data into remedy CMDB from SCOM.
Does SCOM has it's own database which contains all information about CI's
(like server's etc) ?
First before integrating SCOM with Remedy we need to get synchronization
between Remedy CMDB and SCOM as our requirement is that whenever any alert
on any server comes, then the automatic incident opened in remedy should
contain
all information about that server (like sever name, it's configuration
,etc.). *How would I ensure that ?*

I will try to see what could help me to integrate remedy with SCOM. The
issue is that we do have a lincense for Orchestrator but we could not
purchase any license for Integration packs or connectors from Keleverion so
I am not sure we could use it or not :(

*The only tools I could use is Systems center Operations Manager and System
center Orchestrator.*
Is this integration possible using these two ? And we have to use windows
2012 and SCOM 2012 only :(

Please suggest.