From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: May-17-13 12:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM Web services

Like Joe said, It is a matter of opinion and preference.
Personally, I'd like the versatility of having 3 separate staging forms.
Your processes may mature differently and raise the need to increase and
decrease the number of fields or workflow for each. I'd rather do
development per module/staging form then always go back to modify a so for
form and web service.

Sent from my iPhone

Are, and have been for 20 years"