Hi,

I am writing a code to sync Active Directory records with people form as there
is no in built feature in our version 7.6.04. I created a staging form where i
imported all records from Active Directory. I created a Escalation and trying
to copy records from Staging form  to People form i am getting an error(i
captured this from the log file) which looks like following. For every new
record when escalation is trying to copy from staging form to People form the
following error is showing up and its not creating the record in People form.
The number(000000000007) shown below keeps on increasing for every record.

The Qualification for push field action i used is "Remedy Login ID=Login ID in
staging form"(if no request match create a new request and if any request match
take no action)

Can you please suggest me solution for this problem or else if there is any
other way to copy records from staging form to People form please let me know.

Error:
**** Error while performing escalation action
000000000000007
   0: Push Fields