you need to enable filter log as well to see what is going on. Enable
filter log on server level and give the same log file name as the
escalation log file so that you can see both in action together. Once you
do that, it will show which filter is throwing error for what record being
processed by the escalation.

I would also suggest an alternate way as below:
Instead of trying out with escalations directly, modify the records
directly on your staging form and enable flter logs and see what is going
on. you should get the same error in this approach as well, but saves a lot
of debugging time. You can proform quick filter fixes and retry the
operation in no time. once everything works in the manual way, enable
escalations and check what hapens

Regards,
Karthik

On 4 June 2013 05:16, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

> You are probably not setting some required field that doesn't have a
> default.
>
> Joe

- Karthik