From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Hutcheson, Heather
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Configuring Work Order Routing/Assignment Based off of people record

**
Hello,

I feel like this is possible, but I am missing it somewhere. Is it possible to
configure a work order driven from an SRD to go to a specific support group,
based off the requestors company/organization? I want to create one SRD but
based on where the person works, determines which support group will receive
the work order.

Thank you for your guidance.

Thank you,
Heather Hutcheson
General Atomics | Information Technology
3550 General Atomics Ct. San Diego, CA 92121
heather.hutche...@ga.com<mailto:heather.hutche...@ga.com>
PH: (858) 455-3366

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.