I don't think it will.  The workflow that does the look-up from the
CFG:Assignment form only fires if there isn't already an assigned group.
 So, if you are setting the group on your templates, the work order will
already have a value and no look-up would occur.  Of course, test to be
sure.

Oh, and I'd imagine its the same for previous versions, but just in case -
I'm looking at 8.1 workflow.

Thad

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Hutcheson, Heather <heather.hutche...@ga.com