Fred,

We've configured 2 GSM modems that actually send the messages.  This bypasses
the need to have configurations for each specific service provider.

Dave

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 3:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SMS

**
We actually have TelAlert and use it for different notifications.  One thing is
all the configurations are per Carrier/Provider and my users were not liking
having to find out what carrier a person is on before being able to send a
status update.  They asked "Why would we need that?  When you send a text from
a phone you don't have to know which carrier a person is on in order to send
it."

Fred