From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pargeter, Christie :CO IS
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Recent Searches

**
Hi All - How can I change the out of the box default (for all users) on the
number of items in their recently used list.  It appears to be 4 items and I
would like to increase it to 9.

I know that I can modify the records in the AR System User Preference screen
but how can I take care of people that don't have a record in that form?

Thanks

ARS 7.6.4 SP 4
ITSM 7.6.4 SP 4
RKM 7.6.4 SP 4