I know if I play with the AR User Pref record it will use that.  I don't
usually build one for people but it would be nice if there was a System
Default like the Application Preferences have.  Yes, I have preference
server setup in my MT config.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Recent Searches

**

I am following you now.  I had in mind Recent New/Search Forms and was
thinking that is only available in WUT.  Which confused me since you are
using ITSM 7.6.04.  Updating AR User Preference is the way to go then.

In our 8.0 system a user preference record is created automatically when
a person first logs in.  I am not totally sure what is doing it but know
is isn't a customization.  Do you have 'Preference Server(s)' set in the
MT config?

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Pargeter, Christie :CO IS