Thanks for your response, but I think that using the email for this
objective is not a best practice. I starting to believe that the solution
is not covered by ITSM and that I must develop something to create those
tasks based on asset schedule. My first idea is a simple form with an
escalation attached, so each night fires a service that loops over all
schedule entries to see if something must be created and then use the HPD
Create Interface to create the incidents based on a template. But this is
another mushroom on this over-customized deployment.

Jose Manuel Huerta
http://theremedyforit.com/