From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 10:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Webservice-Please share your knowledge

**

Joe,

I have worked in the past on this method, and remedy can receive multiple
records in a fashion as described by me above. Its not limited to only 1
record.

- Karthik

On 10 July 2013 08:26, Karthik <karthik...@gmail.com> wrote:

Robin mentioned that its more than 200, so it might not go upto 4000 is my
assumption. As you mentioned(Joe) if it crosses 1000 Mark, it would
definitely be slow.

- Karthik