Thank you and I do appreciate the offer but that would be too much trouble
for something that seems to be so simple.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Webservice-Please share your knowledge

**

Good luck. :)

Regards,
Karthik

On Jul 11, 2013 6:44 AM, "Joe D'Souza" <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

**

The reason I had not seen this possibility is that it's a Set Field action
where you can use the WSDL option to set fields so didn't see how that could
possibly store anything in the current transaction if the return was an
array, unless you used some method to accept that input to a data
visualization field designed to accept an array.

I didn't know that it was capable of 'Set Fields' to another form to store
that returned array to another form when the Data Source selected was WEB
SERVICE. I should be able to work my way through now that I know this is
possible just by changing the form mapping from Root to an Element. I
actually used to wonder why it was possible to remove the form from the Root
and add it else where - now I know. It never occurred to me to try and see
what happens when that was done.

Joe

  _____