Hi All,

BMC does not have 'Zero Downtime Upgrades' in any available code-line today.

Regards,
Ryan.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.6.04 Upgrade to 8.1

**
can you point me to the URL that discusses 'zero downtime upgrades'?  I know
that 8.1 wasn't released at last years rug, it was just 8.0, but I know that
after the RUG David posted an idea (https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/1421)
that is in a status of 'Under Consideration'....when they are available, it's
changed to 'Delivered'....so all of the facts that I have currently available
tell me that the demo we received last year isn't in a current code line...but
if you could point me to docs to the contrary....I would love to see them.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Rick Cook