S UBSCRIBE arslist Anonymous has a good point about YouTube.  BMC has been
putting a lot of videos on YouTube the last year or so.

Also create an account on communities.bmc.com.  There is a lot of activity,
much about the newer ARS/ITSM versions (and ADDM, BPPM, MyIT, etc.)

If you want to fully dive back in and gain first-hand knowledge via the
firehose effect you should consider attending WWRUG13 <http://wwrug13.com/>.
 Understandably it might be hard to justify since you are in the process of
looking for a job (it sounds like you are still employed though).
 Hopefully you don't have to wait 65 days for a new job but it might be a
good investment?  Not only will you get g33ky details about everything
Remedy but you might meet your next employer there (or somebody who knows
your next employer is looking for somebody).

Jason