Hi,

      There are 21 spread sheet tabs(sheet(tab) 2 CTM:People and tab 15
CTM:PeopleWorklog)  on the spreadsheet file People.xls which we keep in
folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\BMC
Software\DataManagementClient\7.6\Spreadsheets\Foundation.

After converting this file to CSV we import this CSV Files, So when data
gets imported before promoting we need to validate it.

So for resolving the issue of 108:invalid person which is on tab 15
CTM:PeopleWorklog we need to validate all the records on the tab 2
CTM:People.

Errors on the tab(sheet) 2  can be like 118-invalid company, 119-invalid
department, 162-invalid client type. we need to correct these errors first
then validate again error 108-Invalid Person gets resolved.

--

Regards,

Vilas Auti

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?t
ype=node&node=7583733&i=0> [hidden email]  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>
http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs