Hi All,

I tried many options whatever suggested so far. like given "*Next-ID-Commit:
T , **NextID-Block-Size: 100*" and even tried "*Next-ID-Commit: F ,
**NextID-Block-Size:
1*, also chagened the form property "*Next Request ID Block - 1*".

Today i can see huge difference in the request ID, it giving difference of
700 and 600.

Please find the below details.

  Case ID Difference  2928816 -791  2929607 -5  2929612 -20  2929632 -14
2929646 -71  2929717 -5  2929722 -8

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Karthick S*