It would Ken. It's up to the poster. I would think writing workflow is
easier then getting JavaScript in so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2013, at 4:20 PM, "Cecil, Ken" <kce...@hubbell.com> wrote:

**

My suggestion was neither.

*Use javascript to catch the user id in the submit of the midtier login.jsp
page and redirect that user to an error page.*

* *

* *

*Ken.*

Would it not work?