From:         Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:46:08
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Prevent MT Login

First of all why is your Demo user not password protected? That's a bad bad
thing..

No other user on your system except your admins should have admin access
rights.

Configure your system that no guest users are allowed to login - simple
check box on the server information page..

Plus you can use any combination you are comfortable with on suggestions
given on this thread..

Joe