From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 4:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Prevent MT Login

I could see this being useful for automation as well.  For example, you
create an account to integrate with a monitoring tool that uses the Remedy
API to create Incidents, but you don't want the owner of that account to log
in and manually use Remedy with that account.

If you wanted to do a "mean" approach, you could probably just create an
Active Link that is triggered On Display whenever they log in to the Remedy
Home Page that checks for $USER$ = "usernametoblock" and do a Run Process of
PERFORM-ACTION-OPEN-URL "http://yourremedyserver/arsys/shared/logout.jsp";

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer