In a very security conscious environment the username of default admin
account are usually changed and/or the account is disabled.  In the Windows
world I have heard of organizations renaming the 'Administrator' account so
that is one less bit of info everybody knows about their environment.  It
might not be a bad idea to do the same thing with Demo.  Now that
installers use a special system account hopefully we will not have the
dependency on Demo that we have had in the past.

Jason