From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rajesh Nair
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SW00308322

**

To add more this ticket wasn't raised by me or any of my colleagues
On 9 Oct 2013 22:25, "Rajesh Nair"
<rajesh.nair....@gmail.com<mailto:rajesh.nair....@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello list
Was seaching in bmc KB for any thing related to our ongoing issue related to sla
Why going through KB i came across the this fix and they have said you can find
the def in the related ticket id 3303385
I tried my best to get this information but to vain
Is there a way i can get this def file from from the ticket?