Thanks!  We never even explored using views other than Best Practice so I
had not even looked at these configuration options.  Now I understand that
it is an ITSM thing and not AR System.  I was trying to figure out where it
is done in AR System.

https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/change81/Setting+the+application+view

Jason