Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 02:00:03 +0000
From: paul.hodg...@unh.edu
Subject: Re: Training for new admin/developer
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Anyone interested in teaching an individual in my organization the AR
Foundation 1 & 2 course and the Developer course for 7.6.04?  We would want
something
 online and preferably with documentation.   Tried to go thru BMC and they
aren’t offering the Foundation 2 which means we can’t get the developer
training as it is a prerequisite.

Feel free to reach me off list at
paul.hodg...@unh.edu.