My customer would like to use the CI Status of "In Inventory" without having to
set the storage location. In Test, I have disabled two ALs and 1 filter.
Active Link disabled:
ASI:SHR:All_006_INVCheckStatusInInventory
ASI:SHR:All_006_INVCheckStatusInInventory_ModifyAll

Filter disabled:
ASI:SHR:CreateStorageRelation_500

CI records can be modified to a Status of "In Inventory" without setting the
storage location.

But I am not a CMDB expert and wanted to run the change thru your learned minds
- it is really that easy? The disabling of ALs & filter has been running for
over a week with no apparent issue.

Is there other workflow that needs to be changed as well?
Good idea/bad idea?
Any one experienced this request?

Environment:

Windows 2008 r2