Do you have any Reconciliation jobs running?
-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 12:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CI Status of "In Inventory"

**
You are modifying workflow that is Asset Management centric and does not
affect the CMDB concept. The advantage to using the OOTB workflow will
allow users to review where a specific Asset that is In Inventory is
located. If the customer only has one location that they store Assets
then the Best Practice would be to set up the one location and not
modify workflow.