I agree.  We were excited because it was going to help us avoid building an
AIF in one case and be pretty darn useful in many others.  Turns out it was
more pain then it was worth.  We found a "working as designed" oversight
that makes it pretty useless when trying to use for an SRM processes.

I am sure if you work with it in just the right context it works great but
that context seems a bit narrow and as Andrew noted Process Designer
doesn't appear to be getting any update love.  As far as I can tell PD is
heading for the scrap pile (BMC please let me know if this is incorrect).

Jason