From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 12:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Process designer + ars 8.1 sp 2

**
<Taps <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taps>  gently plays>

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com> wrote:

        **
        Sadly, I'm pretty sure all the developers acquired from Abydos were
subsequently let go from BMC. If there is any dev work going on, it's
probably painfully slow.
        It's a shame as I put a lot of time and effort in working with the
Abydos guys who were awesome to improve the product before it got acquired.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 3, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>