According to the release note of 7.6.04 SP5, it is already IE9 and IE10
compatible.
And I do not see any 7.6.04  patch 5.3  We are not on ITSM  we are on ARS
only 100% custom.

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett
http://www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com

Kenavo ar wech all

bruke...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
12/05/2013 08:39 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Caught exception :Object doesn't support property or method
'getProxyGlobalFields -

There is a 5.3 patch that should fix the ie 9 compatibility?

Sent from my iPhone