We do not have that option since those users are the "outside world"

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

Kenavo ar wech all

robert.hever...@gmail.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
12/05/2013 12:38 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Caught exception :Object doesn't support property or method
'getProxyGlobalFields -

We are experiencing the same issue. It appears to be with our users who
have
updated their browser to IE 10. As a company, were are set to IE 8, but
some
users are managing to update their browser. Our resolution has been
recreating the users account.

Robert