From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ortega, Jesus A
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 2:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Caught exception :Object doesn't support property or method
'getProxyGlobalFields -

I am not sure how it fixes it, but there seems to be some corruption that
happens to the user's search preference, especially if it was migrated from the
older version. The error usually pops in the consoles because the first thing
that the console workflow does is to pull data for the logged in user from the
AR System Search Preference table. Upon returning data to the form, the corrupt
data ends up causing the mid-tier to throw the error. It is something in one of
the rows that is returned. I would suggest trying it with one of your problem
users in Production. I never got a straight answer on how to prevent it from
happening.