From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 3:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Form ?

**
Ron,
If it is already overlaid, you can't convert to base because it's already base
with an overlay, you cannot convert to custom because it is base with an
overlay, and you cannot create an overlay because there is already an overlay.
So....it sounds like the end result you are looking for is a base form with an
overlay, which it sounds like you already have....so, what is it you are
actually trying to do?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Ron Young