Misi,

Where is this information coming from?  I have a new install of ARS 8.1
with ITSM, but I show +3 licenses in AR System Server and in my user form
when I change a user to a Fixed license, I'm provided the number of total
ARS Fixed licenses, which is +3 of the number I have designated in the
License form.

Thanks,
Janie