From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Warren R. Baltimore II
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 3:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Patching question....

**

We are about to patch our ITSM Suite.

Windows 2008 running on MS SQL 2008

ARS 7.6.04 patch 5.

We are currently on ITSM 7.6.04 Patch 1.  We have just been informed that we
need to patch this in the next few days bringing it up to the most recent
ITSM Patch level (7.6.04 patch 4 I believe).

Does anybody have any insight into things that we should look for?  Our
installation is not to heavily modified.  We do have a tie in with Kinetic
for service requests, but we don't expect too many issues there.

Any insight would be most appreciated!

Thanks

--
Warren R. Baltimore II