"Create Request on Submit*" is already set to Yes. Requests are being
created.

My question is more along the lines of 1)What kind of a tracking # to
supply to customers and 2) Using email to communicate with customers. I
want the tracking #s in the email notifications to be consistent with the
tracking # they see in SRM. That includes using the "Email System" function
which defaults to the INC or CRQ #.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Marcelo Martinez <marc...@cpchem.com>
wrote:

> Sorry for my prev post. I tried to send a pic with the post
>
> Check out your incident rules and change rules
> App Admin Console>Custom Configuration> Incident Mgmt> Advanced
> Options>Rules
> Same for Change Rules.
> Set these to “yes” if you wish for them to get the REQ # instead of the
> INC/CHG #. This will create a request for every INC/CHG and they will be
> able to track their REQs in SRM.
> Note: you may have to modify the outgoing email and exclude fields/data
> you don’t use (or use).
>
> Also, your IT people should be able to search for REQ# from within the INC
> ticket or CHG ticket. Look under “Additional Search” tab.

Rebecca Boyd
Application Administrator
Wake Forest University