Web services can only be called from filters so don't worry with
escalations etc. here's a brute force method I've used many times.

1) export all the filters to a gigantic XML file
2) open the file in a text editor and search for the existing end point ...
Doing this you can scroll backward from the end point and determine the
filter names
3) export just those filters as XML
4) search/replace the old endpoint hostname with the new endpoint hostname
and save the file
5) import the file
6) done :-)

It's a little duct tapey so you know ... Be careful and test it on a dev
machine first, but it totally can work. Have used that trick hundreds of
times (literally)  :-)

Andy